Welcome to “Smart Assist” the customers friend for your Nheat Thermal Cleaner
Thank you again for purchasing your new revolutionary Nheat Thermal Cleaner, we are sure that cleaning will never be the same for you. To ensure your ease of use, we have created the electronic “Smart Assist” system to support your cleaning needs. All details are listed below:
How does my Electronic Smart Assist Work?
- When you first plug in the unit to both power outlet and unit, the buzzer will beep for 2 seconds, RED LIGHT IS ON. This process takes 90 seconds to complete.
Start Cleaning Mode
- After 90 seconds, the buzzer will beep and the blue light will turn on, this means water is releasing to your microfiber thru the hole in the plate to give you optimized moisture in the microfiber pad for ultimate cleaning. You may commence cleaning.
- By moving the mop the buzzer stays silent for about 8 minutes. During this time the unit is working properly and you can clean with no issues. (Note this time is based on moving the unit back and forth as we have a special mechanism that notices the movement.)
Refill Mode (only if needed)
- After 8 mins the red light will blink every second for 75 seconds, this means the water is completed in the unit. (BUT PLEASE NOTE THE PAD IS STILL MOIST AND THE HOT PLATE IS STILL OPERATING, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO CLEAN WITH NO PROBLEM, YOU CAN ADD WATER LATER.
- PLEASE NOTE DURING OPERATION IF YOU SHOULD UNPLUG THE UNIT (SUCH AS MOVING TO ANOTHER ROOM) THE TIMER HAS A MEMORY FUNCTION THAT IS GOOD FOR UP TO 3 MINUTES, TIMER WILL START SAME AS WHEN YOU UNPLUGGED THE UNIT. OTHERWISE THE TIMER WILL START AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING.
Any questions or problems please call our customer service line at 1-866-947-8326 or email us at email@example.com